Returns & Cancellation Policies
Latchi Watersports Centre Ltd offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Most items sold on www.latchiwatersportscentre.com follow our general return policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
At Latchi Watersports Centre we want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 14 days. You also have statutory rights where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products from our online store within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are in an unused and undamaged condition. To return an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this returns policy does not affect your statutory rights and therefore does not affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned unused and undamaged. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
The same exclusions apply to our Returns Guarantee as for the right of withdrawal. The following products thus cannot be returned under the Returns Guarantee (unless defective):
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery.
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started.
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g., on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started.
Gift Cards & Vouchers
Unless otherwise specified, Gift Cards & Vouchers purchased are not returnable and cannot be refunded following your purchase. Gift Cards & Vouchers that you receive as a gift from family and friends are eligible in exchange for use on another activity up to the face value of the gift card or voucher – no cash alternative can be offered. They may also be used as a payment method for products in our shop in Latchi.
Latchi Watersports Centre Ltd Returns Policy (as set out by product category below)
Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if defective, damaged, or incorrect item?
Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if cancellation?
No (unless Shoes, Clothing, Jewellery & Watches, see next row)
Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if Shoes, Clothing, Jewellery & Watches?
Refund of original delivery costs if defective?
Refund of original delivery costs if cancelled?
Yes, cheapest method
Yes, cheapest method
Returns Costs & Methods
Latchi Watersports Centre Ltd will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it is defective, damaged, or incorrect or, if you are returning shoes, clothing, jewellery or watches that were sold through our online store.
In many cases, we will provide you with a pre-paid returns label. If your return is not the result of an Latchi Watersports Centre error, and you are using a pre-paid return label, we will deduct the cost of the return from your refund. For returns from within the UK, costs start at €30.00 and International return costs start at €30.00 Please note that returns that contain multiple items, or large items, may cost more. We offer various returns methods which will differ depending on the item(s) you are returning. We will always display the most accurate return costs and methods available for your item(s) in our Returns Support Centre when you create your label.
You can return items in the following ways:
- Using drop off services at locations that are convenient for you.
- Using Heavy-Bulky return options, handled by a specialty carrier team.
- Please note that certain types of items are not eligible for cancellation or return under our returns policy.
- We will not accept the return of any software returned to us if it has been opened. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product is not received in new, unopened condition.
- If a product becomes defective after 30 days, you will need to Contact Us.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival – we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
Returning goods to Latchi Watersports Centre Ltd is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 00357 26322095 or email on email@example.com This way we’ll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you’d like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we are not expecting.
- We’ll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don’t forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item, we will be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 00357 26322095 and we will be happy to help.