Boston Whaler 16 SL 1992
Boston Whaler 16SL, USA, 1992. Trademark: The unsinkable legend. The boat can launch from the sand or the pier, cheap and convenient to launch throughout Cyprus.
- € 29,000
- Length – 4.85m
- Breadth – 2.00m
- Depth – 0.85m
- Engine – Suzuki DF70A 70 HP.
- 2017 trailer winch 1,100KG – 1650KG
- 2017 Rollers imported from the manufacturer. New car coupling system, electrical system and lights, 2017.
- Tent Front Cover: Protects trampoline bed at the bow.
- Tent Top cover: Protects two bow seats and pilot, copilot seats.
- Tent Side Covers: Each made of two parts with YKK zippers, protecting the two bow seats and pilot, copilot seats (side Covers and tent poles are retractable to allow 180 degree fishing) all 2017.
- Bow storage area (for anchor, chain, rope, fins, bucket, water).
- Main Storage Hold (for life jackets, oars, skis, extra fuel, fishing tackle).
- Two thermally insulated under-chair storage space at the front (for the first aid kit, clothing, dry food).
- Two underfloor spaces behind Pilot/Copilot seats (for fishing tackle-weights, beer/ice).
- One glove compartment space (for keys, wallets, precious items, sunglasses).
- One under the glove box, tool kit space.
- On all six seats, heavy-duty Italian fabric, made to measure, all 2017.
- General Purpose Roof Mounted (2) lights. Glove compartment light. Electronic compartment service light. Storage locker service light, all-new 2017.
- USB and Car chargers in the glove compartment. Car charger on the pilot console.
- Car charger under glove compartment in bow area for electric reel and downlight, all-new 2017.
- MAIN ENGINE:
- Suzuki DF70A 70 HP / 2016 with steering and power cables and Permatrim Flap (engine 2016, fitted as above 2019).
- AUXILIARY ENGINE:
- Yamaha 5HP on 2017 Bracket for auxiliary motor 60kg. Code does not require a second engine.
- Aluminum Oars (2) and oarlocks.
- MAIN FUEL TANK:
- Built-in fuel tank, 80 litre
- AUXILIARY ENGINE FUEL TANK:
- External tank (10 litres) and spare tank (10 litres), 2017.
- Boat Systems (ex engine) Deep Cycle Battery. Separate Engine Starter Battery 2017 and 2018.
- BATTERY CHARGING:
- Engine alternator charges batteries whilst on move. Mains unit GYSTECH 7000 charger 12-24V, tops up batteries if/when vessel is stored out of water.
- BATTERY SELECTOR:
- Plastimo: Ability to manually manage energy consumption, 2017.
AT ANCHOR OR LEISURE ROLE.
- AT ANCHOR:
- Stainless Steel Chain 5.5m and 30 m Multi-strand rope, 201
- ANCHOR LIGHT:
- High visibility anchor light
- NIGHT SWIM LIGHT:
- Variable-voltage underwater light with 5m cable, 2017
- REFLECTIVE STRIPS:
- 3M reflective strips around the vessel, 2017
- Fusion MS-RA55 Marine Stereo, Bluetooth connectivity.
- Center Speaker: Marine Grade 2017
- Coleman cold box. Cup Holders to the sides of Pilot/coPilot Chairs
- Trampoline Bed (Bow)
- Two Bow seats. One Pilot and One Copilot seats. Two Stern seats, all upholstery 2017.
- Ski Storage compartment and tow points
- Stainless Steel and plastic.
- FIGHTING CHAIRS:
- The Pilot/Copilot chairs swivel around 180% facing the stern.
- AUTOPILOT: NAS 1 Lowrance Autopilot can allow all crew to fish or for single-handed fishing.
- OUTRIGGERS: Tuco
- DOWNRIGGER: Cannon with sonar unit.
- FISHING ROD HOLDERS: 4 Holders St/St Side mounted
- 4 Holders St/St Stern mounted
- BAIT / FILLET TABLE: Railblaza with rail mounts, 2017.
- 3D SONAR: Lowrance HDS Gen 3 9 inch screen sonar system, 2017
- UNDERWATER LIGHT: Battery connected variable voltage underwater light with 5m cable, 2017.
COMMUNICATION AND NAVIGATION.
- VHF RADIO TRANSMITTER:
- ICOM IC- M323, 25W, power (please note Code Requirement: 1W power only), 2017.
- Airmar TR258 sonar unit
- Cannon Electric Downrigger
- MMSI designation (the vessel is registered as a research vessel). Boat can transmit its location.
- Lowrance NAC-1 Autopilot Computer and Cable-Steer pack, 2019.
- Lowrance HDS 9 GEN 3.
- a. Suzuki DF70A Engine integrated with chart plotter and engine data/multiple alarms are activated.
- Wifi connectivity allows tablet users to replicate sonar screen on their tablets
- Lowrance Chirp High-Frequency Transducer (damaged), Lowrance Structure Scan 3D side scan and 3D sonar unit, 2017.
- GPS 1: Lowrance internal GPS unit
- GPS 2: Lowrance external GPS unit
- COMPASS: Magnetic back-lit Lalizas compass
SAFETY ON BOARD:
- Legendary Boston Whaler hull
- Powerful 25W VHF exceeding code requirement.
- ANTENNA: Glomex VHF 1.5m.
- NETWORKING: NMEA 2000 connectivity onboard allowing for multiple safety alarms.
- FOUL WEATHER: Sea Anchor Parachute for holding the bow to the weather
- Unique MOB + man overboard cordless system, allowing Captain full movement on the vessel without risk (to be serviced).
- Lifebuoy MOB Light L.S.A Code, 2017.
- 6 Life Vests for Crew/passengers.
- a. Self Draining hull, boat freeboard is higher than water
- Electric Bilge Pump.
- 10-litre Bucket.
- 2 Stainless Steel fire extinguishers, powder, 1kg each.
- As per Code
ACCIDENTS ON BOARD:
- First aid box as per code: Bandages, antiseptic, sun cream, analgesic.
- OBJECTS OVERBOARD: Sea Searcher Recovery Magnet 50 kg
For more information or viewing please call on +357 26 271 116