50% discount on a Scuba Diver course if booked with two full price Scuba Diver courses.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide.
This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enrol in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Latch Dive Centre and call on +357 26 322 095
Read More about Latchi Dive Centre!
If you would like to know more about Latchi Watersports, or have a general enquiry, please get in touch.