What is Boat Watch and how does it help you?
Here at boat watch by Latchi Marine Services we pride ourselves on looking after your boat as if it was one of our own. We are lucky enough to be at home right where your boat sleeps.
We understand that owning a boat is a big responsibility, and it’s not always easy to keep an eye on it or get the help you need. That’s where we come in. With over 86 staff members on hand to keep an eye on your boat 24/7 and a safety boat patrolling the coastline to assist with any needs you may have, you can rest easy knowing that your boat is in good hands.
Especially useful for Boat Owners when:
- You are out of the country
- The winter weather isn’t great
- You are not based in the local area
- You do live within the area, but you can’t attend.
- Moreover, you are happy to outsource that job to someone else!
Download our Flyer!
If you would like to print out all of our services, please click the links below…Marine Services Flyer
Our Three Time Daily checks include, but are not limited to:
- Mooring lines (are they damaged etc.)
- Fenders in place
- No loose lines
- Engine checks
- Is the vessel far away enough from the dock?
- Power connected and on
- No signs of listing
- No signs of unauthorised access
- No visible damage
- Covers in place
- Free safety support
- 10% discount on lifting
- 10% discount on winter storage and works
- A free fresh water clean off each month
Not only can we offer boat watch in the harbour but also when you are out along the coastline. We have a safety boat that patrols along the national park making sure everyone is happy and comfortable. We can assist you with anything you may need.
Ran out of fuel?
Engine won’t start?
Friends, that need delivering to you from the harbour?
No beer left in the fridge?