50% discount on a Scuba Diver course if booked with two full price Scuba Diver courses.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide
This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
Amazing August, book watersports in advance!
It’s that incredibly busy time of year again at Latchi Watersports. To ensure you don’t miss out, it’s important that you book watersports; speedboat hire, parasailing, yacht charters, diving and all our other activities, as far in advance as you can.
Happy Family – PADI Open Water Course
Have you ever thought of completing a diving course as a family? Or as a Group? It’s a great way to learn new skills together. Just like this Family who are currently taking their PADI Open Water course with Latchi Dive Centre in Cyprus.
The PADI Open Water Course takes on average around 3 ½ days to complete and then they have a lifetime certification to dive all around the world!
2017 Dive Interns Blog (Rescue Diver)
Our dive interns, who have recently completed rescue diver level and are well on their way to becoming Dive Masters; which will be completed September time. Not only are they both extremely hard working; they are an absolute pleasure to have here at our company. Well done Niamh and Denzel. You are doing fantastically well, and have fitted into the Latchi Watersports family perfectly.