VINDO 50 MS 1976 Sailboat
She is a VINDO 50 MS / 36 foot, strongly built in GRP, Mahogany, Teak and Acajou. She is extremely seaworthy too. The engine is Lombardini 1404 / 40 HP (only 210 hours) with new clutches from last year.
The last antifouling was done last year : 2 coats of seajet 033 selfpolishing. complete set of new fenders last year as well as the sheets. Standard Horizon VHF with AIS.
Works needed: cockpit to be sanded and varnished as well some parts to be reinforced with fiberglass and epoxy. This was planned before the current owner bought a new boat instead.
This Vindo 50MS has centre cockpit with a stern cabin.
- Vindö 50 MS, built 1976, loa10.65m, Beam 3.15m, draft 1.65m, weight 6.8t
- Engine: Lombardini LDW1404 40PS new 2012, comfort panel analogue with rev counter, temperature display, operating hours and battery status.
- Shaft 30mm new 2012 with Vetus Bullflex Coupling solid prop three blades. 184 hours.
- Wheel with two wires.
- Inboard autopilot Raymarine ST6002 Smartpilot new 2008. Hydraulic linear drive attached directly to the quadrant.
- Connected to wind vane device via seatalk.
- 2 x 55l one port one starboard
- 250l main built into the bilge, 100l flexible under salon bunk.
- Distribution panel Philippi new 2004
- GPS Magellan NAV 1200
- VHF standard horizon new 2015 with AIS
- Electronic barograph with 24 hr recording and Gail warning function
- 12V/230V inverter sinus 800W continuous 2000W peak power
- Depth sounder Seafarer 700 with anchor watch/-alarm
- Log NASA Target 2
- Wind vane Raymarine ST40
- User panel for autopilot extendable beside helmsman chair
- Shore connection 230V in the cockpit, 230V sockets in nav corner, salon and beside companionway
- FI protection
- Shore battery charger Sterling 30A for two battery banks with priority switching
- Hot water boiler Waeco 25l 800W
- Batteries 3 x 68A service, 1 x 90A starter separated via electronic relays
- Illumination inside completely via LED’s warm white individually equipped with 12V regulators.
- 4 solar panels overall 185 WP semi-flexible screwed on deck. 2 x MPP regulators to charge
- two battery banks with a priority scheme.
- Teak side deck new 2007
- Teak deck above Salon and stern cabin restored 2005
- Main anchor 25kg with 70m chain 8mm
- Stern anchor Danforth 14kg with 40m rope with a 10m lead
- Electrical Anchor windless Lofrans Kobra 1000W new 2011, wireless control panel Galaxy
- 703 chain counter, foot switch at the bow.
- Mast ladder for main and mizzen mast
- LED anchor light
- LED navigation lights with international certification
- Halyards and reef line new 2011
- Jib 26 sq meters
- Self-turning jib 18 sq meters new
- Storm jib 8 sq meters new
- Genoa 34 sq meters
- Gross 26qm
- Mizzen 6qm 2015
- Mizzen staysail
- 2 flame gas cooker. Gas bottles (3) in a locker at the stern.
- Fridge Waeco 40l with deep freeze
- TipToe saltwater foot pump
For more information or viewing please call on 00357-26322095.