Hymera – (Hunter 23) 9.94m
Hunter 23 horizon (23 feet) built in the uk in 1990.
Fiber glass hull 7.09 m length, 2.44 m breadth and 0.94 depth.
She is Cyprus registered LL4346
The engine is a NEW 9.5 HP Tohatsu
The accommodation consists of a double berth in the stern, two sofas and a child’s berth in the bow. A marine toilet with hand basin. Also a hand basin in the saloon and a stove on gimbals. Priced to sell.
- Hull Type: Wing Keel
- Rig Type: Fractional Sloop
- LOA: 23.25′ / 7.09m
- LWL: 19.58′ / 5.97m
- Beam: 8.00′ / 2.44m
- Listed SA: 236 ft2 / 21.92 m2
- Draft (max.) 2.25′ / 0.69m
- Displacement: 2450 lbs./1111 kgs.
- Ballast: 800 lbs. / 363 kgs.
- Sail Area/Disp.1: 20.83 Bal./Disp.: 32.67%
- Disp./Len.: 145.71
- Designer: Hunter Marine
- Builder: Hunter Marine (USA)
- Price: €7900
For more information or viewing please call on 00357-26322095.