Bavaria 50 Cruiser 2006 “GoodLife”
She is a Bavaria 50. A sloop with four cabins, master cabin ensuite with shower and toilet. Two further showers and three toilets in total. Built in 2005, launched 2006. Very light use and very well maintained.
- Volvo Penta 75 hp (500 hours).
- Factory Panda diesel generator (70 hours).
- Just 4,000 knm on the log.
- Elstrom sails. Main excellent and serviced 2018. Genoa serviceable but stained. Quoted 2700 Euros to replace with new cruising genoa.
- Full Raymarine chart plotter and electronics. All perfect.
- Raymarine radar. All perfect.
- Two main winches are electric. Ropes all set to allow all heavy work from the electric winches.
- Current (3rd owner) regulary sails her single handed in Cyprus waters.
- New spray hood and Bimini 2017
- New Inflatable tender 2018.
- Twin air conditioning (owners cabin and main saloon). Serviced 2018.
- Factory teak decks. Re-caulked 2017.
- Full cockpit and forward sun deck cushions
- External swim platform shower.
- Transom BBQ.
- Full bedding.
- Full galley with full cutlery, pots, pans.
- 3 gas bottles (full).
- Full set of tools, spares, etc.
- Teak and stainless Passerelle.
- Forward owners cabin with ensuite, 2 aft double cabins, double bunk cabin mid-ship. Saloon sleeps 2 (10 berths). 2 additional ‘crew’ aft showers and heads.
- Beautiful, modern interior.
- Service schedule. Ready for a 3-year lift, anodes, polish and anti-foul Spring 2019 (approx. 2500 Euros). Already booked with Latchi Watersports to be carried out on the hard in Latchi.
- Registered Delaware. Cheap and easy port of registration.
- FULLY VAT PAID.
- Has just returned from a successful 3-week cruise of the Greek Islands.
- A very rare opportunity to buy a ready to enjoy, fully equipped and easy to sail Class A sailing yacht with a permanent pontoon berth in Latchi.
- Very well maintained and ready to go!
HAS ONE OF THE BEST AND EASIEST BERTHS (Floating pontoon) IN LATCHI. Low marina fees which include unlimited water and electricity.
For more information or viewing please call on 00357-26322095.