50% discount on a Scuba Diver course if booked with two full price Scuba Diver courses.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide
This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
Happy Family – PADI Open Water Course
Have you ever thought of completing a diving course as a family? Or as a Group? It’s a great way to learn new skills together. Just like this Family who are currently taking their PADI Open Water course with Latchi Dive Centre in Cyprus.
The PADI Open Water Course takes on average around 3 ½ days to complete and then they have a lifetime certification to dive all around the world!
Love is in the Sea!
Make a beautiful gesture for the one that you love, with our gorgeous Valentine’s Day Offer!
Love Watersports? Then #LoveLatchiWatersports
Simply share this story using the hashtag below and you and the love of your life will be entered into our Valentine’s Day Competition!
WIN A WATERSPORTS ACTIVITY OF YOUR CHOICE
Promotional Scuba Diving Video December 2016
A Scuba Diving Video at Latchi Watersports Centre produced by Arne J. Wood. at purpleoctopusmedia.com filmed on location at dive sites served by Latchi Dive Centre. a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. Including, St. George’s Island, Akamas Peninsula, St. George’s Reef, Sea caves, Fontana Amorosa and footage of a Giant Turtle. Also Silver Bream on the Zenobia Wreck (North Bow) and Larnaca Harbour.
We want to wish a huge congratulations to Arne J. Wood for completing his DIVE MASTER certification with us over the last six weeks.
Arne worked incredibly hard for his dive master certficiation and impressed throughout his training, under the expert guidance of Elite Instructor Stevie Harte.
Say ‘Hello’ to Ray Woolley who at 93 years old is planning 39 dives this year!
Ray Woolley, pioneer diver and world war 2 veteran, is well on his way in his challenge of completing 39 dives in his 93rd year. (39@93). He recently completed two dives with us, bringing his total so far to 23! 13 of these dive shave been with us here at Latchi Watersports, covering depths between 10.3 and 37.4 metres!